The Faster the Treadmill The Faster the Treadmill

A Current Fan of I Fight Dragons

You did this song a beautiful justice, captured the feeling of it perfectly

Sealed History (Part 1B) Sealed History (Part 1B)

My mine is blown

A simply beautiful piece, amazingly animated in such a rich and vibrant style. A captivating story that intrigues and makes people think and feel. A simply great work, an work of art. Amazing show, works like these are what continue to inspire me to strive as an animator. Thank you.

Sketched-Merry Sketchmas Sketched-Merry Sketchmas

Hilarious Stuff

A great view posed by the disgruntled elf workers. The writing was just hilarious. The animation was smooth and worked well with it all. The only thing that seemed off was something about Santa's voice, but beyond that great work!

sirjeffofshort responds:

Yeah, I can totally admit I don't make the best Santa in the world. Rest assured I will never end up in a big red outfit in a mall systematically traumatizing our nation's youth anytime soon. Haha. Thanks for the review.

Little Aviator Little Aviator

Wow... Just Wow

A wonderfuly heartwarming story, brillantly drawn and animated. The voices where spot on as well as the charming musical score, great work, simply great

KartuneHustla responds:

Yeah, Deven and Francine did an excellent job with the voices. Andrew did an amazing job with the music. I love these guys to death.

Rwd: 023 Silent Night Rwd: 023 Silent Night

I've Never Seen Anything Done by Rwd I don't like

A great animation, funny and smooth. Always a fan of both art styles and Yotam's off-brand of humor make this a great holiday work. Great job guys, keep it up

Papa and the door Papa and the door

Fluid Aniamtion

While short as you mentioned, the movements are extremely fluid and give a great sense of the character's personality. The audio was fitting and blended well with the work. And I'm always a sucker for ironic comedy.

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

A Great Story

I love this, dark and gritty, like a Frank Miller comic book. Amazingly animated and perfectly fitting voices. A great script that blends holiday cheer with city grime perfectly. One of the best flashes I've seen in a long time.

Naruto: Moar Filler Hell Naruto: Moar Filler Hell

Out of all the Naruto Parodies I've seen...

This one's up there. A definite understanding of the show and a great use of humor in the parody of it

The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Great Writing

I must say, even with simple animation great writing can cover that, and this is hysterical. Great voicing and satire, I simply love it

Fruit Jokes Fruit Jokes

I laughed a good deal

A great work, simple but the audio gets the great jokes across perfectly